Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 14, 2011

CASE study #35



Welcome back for another week at CASE Study!
Silke Ledlow from My Life joining us for the month of April, from all the stunning entries in last weeks CASE, I can see that you are all inspired by Silke's creations too!!!!!

 Moving right along, here is Silke's magnificent inspiration
Spectacular!!
You can see all the details here


What inspires you?

Friday this week, my Baby and her little friend Thomas are turning 8, it seems like the years have just flown by, I can still remember the day they were born like it was yesterday.  Rylee and Thomas were born on the same day, in the same hospital, 1 hour and 2 minutes apart- Rylee being the older woman!!
Anyhoo, this is the card I made for Thomas, as he is a special guy in our lives!
I hope to post a picture of the matching one I made for Rylee, later in the week.

I apoligise for the photo, I just can't seem to get them right (i just wanted to cry when I saw how awful they turned out), the colours in the photo look nothing  like the real life version- even after editing! 
So please bear with me as I experiment with the software and the lighting!!
Any hints/suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Edited: changed the photos, went back to taking them outside-lol!!




The Recipe:
Cardstock:   SS White (PTI), Xpress it blending Cardstock, Tempting Turquoise, Real RedPaper: SU Tempting Turquoise, Real Red


Ink:  Memento- Tuxedo Black, Versafine- Onyx BlackTempting Turquoise, Real Red
Stamps: My Guy Ian (TGF), StarBoy Luca (La La Land), AnnaBelle BBD5
Copics: YG00, YG03, YG06, YG09, R22, R24, R29, R59, E0000, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, B00, B02, B04
Accessories:AnnaBelle's Mini sprinkles- silver,SU star punches, Button, Banner Die (PTI), Die-Namics Star Boarder (MFT), Corner Chomper


Our Fabulous Sponsor for this week is By Lori Designs - $10 Gift Certificate !!


If you want to play along you can check out all the details on the CASE study site, but in a nutshell......
it is YOUR way!

The design team also has magnificent creations,
Lil' Old Me
Silke (April Muse)

11 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my, Rylees birthday is coming?? I see some nice birthdays cards on the horizon... yippee!!
(I hope to catch up some time so that I could give mine to the birthday girl!!)
As for the photos, I think they look ok, but I'm sure you'll master it with time! If anything, I can always help.
Love the little guy, I actually went over to Scrapbook Boutique after I saw your DT card, and how cool that they now have La La Land stamps! {HUGS}

Andrea Ewen said...

Stunning, Sue! I am continually amazed at your coloring ability! Everything that you touch has perfect coloring and the perfect combination of colors! This card is so super cute...in both design and detail!

Joy said...

Yet another adorable La La Land image Sue...stunning layout and colouring..LOVE! Hugs!

Pauline said...

This is a fab card, I love the cute image and your colouring is amazing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is just too CUTE!

Jay Gee said...

Your colouring is so good Sue! Gorgeous card.

Kristine said...

wow, these are both really great! I especially love that Luka card and your sketch is awesome =) Thanks for sharing it with us in the La-La Land Crafts customer gallery!!

Jean Martin said...

Sue! This is suuper cute!!!! Love your choice of happy colors!

Angela said...

what a great card! your colouring is awesome! you really do deserve the Intermediate certificate!! lol

Leanne said...

What a great Luka card! I love the colors and your layout. Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing your card in the La-La Land Customer gallery!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sue, I'm so sorry I'm late :(... Your cased version is the BOMB...totally cute and *HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY* to your daughter! Hugs ~S~