Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 28, 2011

CASE Study #37 and Apologies from a weary worker!

Welcome back for another week at CASE Study!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter break, the weather here was amazing, low 20's and sunny for the entire break!
My apologies for my lack of commenting over the past week's awesome entries, a busy weekend working and an aging/aching/sick body from working, lead to the lack of commenting.  I no longer have a voice, that is when I know that I need a break, it will be a quiet few days here with lots of non-verbal signals, the girls think it is hilarious that I can't yell at them! Work today will be interesting!

I promise to make commenting a priority for the coming week!!!

Silke Ledlow from My Life is our magnificent Muse of the month, being the last week of the month it is our last week of snuggling up with Silke {{sniff sniff}}
A big thank you to Silke for inspiring us all for April, if you have enjoyed this month 1/2 as much as I have, you have had an awesome month.
Just have a look at the gorgeousness Silke is leaving us with

You can see all the details of Silke's inspirational card here


What inspires you?
This is my Silke inspired card, inspired by the flower, the colours and the touch of glitter!



I have added some Dimensional Magic to the leaves and the petals- must admit I did get a little carried away-lol!
I was inspired by the 2nd card in this post by our Iwona- who showed so much more control than I!!
The Recipe:
Cardstock:   SS White (PTI), Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Pink Pirouette DS , Echo Park Little Girl- Chloe Crowns
Accessories:Die Namics Scallop boarder, ZVA bling flourish, Sizzix Flower- Daisies#2,, Pink ribbon, Score buddy, Dahlia Leaves (PTI), Silver Rhinestones

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this week is our own Iwona generously giving the lucky winner a 3 month subscription to  Scrapbook News and Review

If you want to play along you can check out all the details on the CASE study site, but in a nutshell......
it is YOUR way!

The design team also has magnificent creations,
Lil' Old Me
Silke (April Muse)

9 comments:

Robyn said...

So sorry to hear you are sick- hope you get a chance to rest and feel better soon! Love those sparkly swirls!

Jay Gee said...

That flower is gorgeous Sue. Feel better soon, hugs Judith.

Silke Ledlow said...

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Sue! Love this BIGGO flower and the bling! Thank you for letting me hang out with you all...I can't believe this month has flown by soooo fast sniff! BIG HUGS ~S~

PS: Hope you are feeling better by now..hope you get to relax this weekend!?!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm sorry you lost your voice, feel better son, sweets!
Magnificent card, super dimension!

Andrea Ewen said...

O-M-G! This card is jaw-dropping GORGEOUS! It is SOOO my style! That flower is divine and the pink? Perfect-o! I think I've also said this before as well...you are an awesome card maker! Period!!

Julie said...

Stunning card! Love the bling and the flower!!!! Hope you got your voice back!

Scrapbook Boutique said...

Just beautiful Sue, love the flower!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness Sue this is awesome! The flower is just stunning!!!! I love love love it!!!

Mary said...

Lovely card - that flower is just beautiful - well done.
Mary