Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 25, 2011

CASE study #54- A loving Farewell!

Welcome back for a fabulous fun filled week of CASE study!
Once again we are changing it around for another twist on our usual style
Continuing on with our August Birthday celebrations. 
This week we are showing you our signature style, nothing to CASE just what ever we want, oh such fun!!
Of course you can expect some colouring from me, something that I love to do, just sitting child-fee with my markers is a delight!!

On another note, this is my last week with the CASE study challenge DT-sniff sniff!
Definately not an easy or quick decision to make.
I have had so much fun with the superbly talented Iwona, the DT girls, all the Muses and of course all of you the players! 
Throughout my year long CASE study journey, I have been excited, elated, totally in awe, stretched at times beyond belief (in a good way!), surprised at what I can do when stretched and frequently felt like a little fish swimming around with the big fishies-lol!!
 I have certainly grown from this Magical journey, making some fabulous friendships.   This is not a final goodbye, because I will be stalking the team and keeping a close eye on CASE study, planning to participate here and there.

Without further ado, here is my card for this week.......one for Iwona and the Dynamic team
Thank you for all your friendship and support over the past year, it has been a blast!






The Recipe:
Stamps: La La Land  Sweet Heart Marci, Hero Arts Clear- Everyday Sayings
Cardstock:Xpress it Blending Cardstock, SSW, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy
Paper:PTI Distressed Dots- Pure Poppy
 Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine- Onyx Black
 Copics:  R01, R02, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, C00, C1, E000, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E50, E51, E53
Accessories:, The Twinery Twine,AnnaBelle's 3mm Icicle sprinkles, AnnaBelle's 6mm Icicle hearts, Nestabilities Circles, Lacy Circles and Labels #19, PTI Banner Dies, Dimensional magic, clear spica pen
If you want to play along you can check out all the details on the CASE study site, but in a nutshell
it is YOUR way!
I can't wait to see what the other girls have whipped up, I am sure they will all be AWESOME, check out their links below.......
Lil' Old Me

15 comments:

Marisa said...

What a cute card!! Just LOVE the heart banner and what a superbly coloured image. Sorry to see you leave the DT, but can fully appreciate your decision :) Love your new blog look, too!

Angela said...

BOO HOO!!!! I am so going to miss your gorgeous creations!!! Case Study will need big shoes to fill your stunning style!!! Love this card and it is such a fitting way to end! love the heart bling too! xxx

Jay Gee said...

Sue your colouring is simply amazing... wonderful card. Sorry to see you leave the CASE Study team :)

lostinpaper said...

Another beautful card and AMAZING coloured image, perfect your last DT creation, it is so you. (LOVE the added bling!) We will miss seeing your wonderful creations in the DT but look forward to you joining us in the challenges!

Suzanne Russell said...

Thanks for all of your inspiration as part of this design team. You will certainly be missed. Thanks also for this delightful example of your unique style. I love Copics and am always inspired when I see them applied so well. Best wishes for your future!

Kerry Steger said...

Very cute card Sue and awesome colouring! Its so sad to see you are leaving the Case Study team but you are one of my favourite blogs on my site so I will continue to look out for your lovely creations.
Kerry
xo

Aimes said...

*sniffle* so sad to see you leave, Sue! :(
I hope you realise that I'll be stalking YOU still! :)
HUGS!
Aimes
x

Sian Ridley said...

Fabulous colouring! I'm not a colour-er myself but I appreciate when it's done well :)
It's been a pleasure perusing your CASE Study creations, but I'll be sure to stop by to see what you're up to :)

Ida said...

Your card is just darling.

Andrea Ewen said...

Awww...I'm sad again! You and your talent will surely be missed, I most definitely considered you one of the "big fish" in our little CASE Study pond...perhaps one day our DT paths will cross yet again! Good luck, sweet sister...your shining talent will guide you to greatness...I can see it! :)

Ange Kelly said...

Hey Luv - awesome colouring! and I sure going to miss your fab creations on CASE study ... you rock chick!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I love what Andrea wrote! You've got some big things coming up in the future (starting with the BIG secret one!) I will miss your contribution in CASE Study, but I'm so glad that you found the perfect niche for your talent. Have a wonderful Sunday! HUGS!!

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous card and superb colouring!!!
Oh shucks, just when I was enjoying seeing all your fabulous creations, at Case Study you are off to bigger and greater things ... but, I will continue to pop by for some daily inspiration!!!
I wish you all the very very best in your new ventures!!!

Debby said...

A great card to leave on Sue - very you and beautifully coloured. Will still be following along here!

Julie said...

Just adorable Sue!! I wanna color like you when I grow up!!! Gonna miss you at CS!