Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hero Arts Decorative Ornament

Back with another creation made for Scrapbook Boutique, with Christmas approaching with rapid speed I am stepping up my Christmas card production!!
DD Rylee, suggested I use the ornament stamp but make them 3D instead of flat like this one,  nothing like a little constructive feedback from an 8 year old!

Seems like yonks since I have played along with the gals at CASE study, but loved the gorgeous inspiration for this week- CASE study #65



You can check out the step by step instructions here

Now on to the sharing......Decorative Ornaments in 3D






Additional supplies

CardstockSmooth White, Kraft 
Ink: Eggplant

Copic: BV17

Accessories:  Silver Twine, Silver embossing powder





The Scrapbook Boutique challenge is still running, really simple- make a creation inspired by the picture below and include Dots and Spots- easy peasy!!
You have the chance to win the awesome Hero Arts stamp set- Decorate your Holidays









N

16 comments:

Sue W said...

What a great Christmas card Sue......Love this colour with silver embossing too!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Just stunning, sweetie!! I love 3D ornaments on cards, and yours are even more eye-catching, with the perfectly tied cord and flawless inking :)

Jay Gee said...

These 3D ornaments are very cool Sue... great card :)

lostinpaper said...

What a fabulous idea (I think I'll have to call your daughter when I get stuck for ideas)! Love the crisp white card and those ornaments just shine! I just adore it Sue!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love it Sue... so pretty!

Marisa said...

Oooh, LOVE that 3D ornament!! Gorgeous card.

Lyn S said...

Such an elegant card Sue! I love those 3D ornaments!

Mynnette said...

What an awesome card--LOVE that it's 3D!!! Fabulous colors, too! Very well done! :)

Cristina said...

This is gorgeous!! I adore those 3D ornaments and your bold color scheme. (Also, just: Hi! :))

Teresa Kline said...

this is super adorable, luv the 3D ornaments...hope you have a super week!

enjoy *~*

RORO LEE said...

Like the 3D decorative ornaments. It's elegant and pretty!

Marion said...

This is fabulous Sue. Love all the white space and those 3D baubles look fabulous!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh my goodness, Sue...you never fail to amaze me! This is an elegant beauty...so wonderfully monochromatic and full of gorgeous dimension! Fantastic!

Andrea said...

Love the ornaments Sue, I can see those hanging from a tree!!

Angela said...

This is just divine!!! So clean and simple! I love the colour you chose too, so rich!!
Congrats on the top 3!! Well done!
Xx

Tui Nathan said...

Love it Sue ... how gorgeous are these ornaments in 3D ... love the striking colour palette too!!!