Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tayah's turning 3!

Pocket card

pattern/ tutorial from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/pocket_card/

A nifty card made for a special little girl who turned 3 on the 6th of January. the card is very easy to make and can be altered easily for men and boys too!! Hopefully soon I will be able to post some pictures of my nieces 21st birthday invitations using the same pattern.
the recipe:


  • Paper from a Heidi Grace paper pack purchased at spotlight which matches perfectly with SU card stock!

  • Pretty in pink, so Saffron and Regal Rose cardstock

  • Rose red 6mm grosgrain ribbon

  • Stickles 'Crystal'

  • 1 1/4" , 1 3/8" SU circles

  • scallop circle

  • JustRite stampers '3'

  • nestabilites

As you can see my favourite -polka dots, has made an appearance!



Slipped inside a white envelope also decorated with the same theme.
I would also like to share with you Louise Hay's daily affirmation, which helps me on my jouney each day.
"I am progressing on my spiritual path at the pace that is just right for me"

Thanks for stopping by
Sue xx

2 comments:

Angela said...

wow Sue! Fantastic! I bet she loved it! Your blog is looking fab BTW!

Aussieleigh said...

Love your pocket card Sue...super cute and the colours go so well together! BTW I scraplifted the idea and I have tagged you in a fun photo game on my blog if you want to play :)