Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

We are now back from holidays, revved up for yet another year!!
I have a few posts up my sleeve ready to add, so stay tuned................................

Friends of ours had a new arrival late last year, as part of Jagan's welcome present I made a box of thank you cards for his parents to send out. the box (made from co-ordinating card stock) included 10 cards, featuring 2 different designs. This is a unique gift to give a couple who have just had a baby as there are so many people to thanks, and what better was than a beautiful hand made cards!







All materials Stampin' Up unless stated:
Cardstock: whisper white, certainly celery, bashful blue, brocade blue
Paper: bashful blue designer paper, unknown strip
Ink: whisper white, black stazon, night of navy
Stamps:nursery necessities, year after year, short and sweet
Accessories: cuttlebug swiss dots, crimper, certainly celery grosgrain ribbon , pale blue 1/2" ribbon, nestabilities circles and scallop circles, so saffron marker, white embossing powder.

Louise Hay's affirmation for today:' I open my heart to love, and I am safe'

Thanks for stopping by

Sue
X

1 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh these turned out really nicely!