Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!


On the 25th of March my DH Ash and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. I was rostered to work that night for a special VIP sale where a wonderful and talented facepainter was employed for the night, since ash and i sacrificed our romantic (???) evening I decided to dedicate my face to a romantic face paint!



The card i made for 'my favourite husband'!

The recipe (mostly SU stuff):
Stamps: PTI Owls, wonderful favourites, SU wheel (can't remember which one!)
Ink: riding hood red, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Paper: riding hood red, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, whisper white, tangerine tango
accessories: spellbinders nestabilities- circles and scallops, SU chocolate chip ribbon, fiskars threading boarder punch, brown brads, SU crimper.



the romantic face painting (oh how I wish I could air brush out the wrinkles- close ups are not flattering as you get older). S & A in the hearts- yeh I know the S looks like a 5, but you get the general idea.



thanks for stopping by

Sue

X


Louise Hay daily affirmation: 'Peace begins with me.'

0 comments: