Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Goodies to share- Flutterby's!



I have another offering from Scrapbook Boutique, I have just had a new delivery from shop and have used some of the newies in this card.  I am sure you will see more of my new goodies in the next few weeks too!
If you want a run down of the measuements and 'how' jump over to Scrapbook boutique blog for all the details. 



The Recipe:
Stamps:Hero Arts Clear- Essential Messages, Antique Engravings
Paper: Pink Paislee- Queen Bee
Copics:  Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08, C1 
Accessories: SEW easy with the Zig Zag head,  Die-namics Jumbo Scallop boarder,, Nestabilities Labels 10,  rhinestones (coloured with Y08 copic), buttons, GütermannThread 106

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Sue!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

GORGEOUS!! Now I feel like I need that HA stamp set with flutterbies.... *sigh*

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Sue this is absolutesly gorgeous. I just love the layout. The butterflies are so beautiful. Wow.