Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 16, 2012

La La Land Inspiration Friday- Fabulous Green



Hello fellow crafty people, back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday!

On to our inspiration for this week ...... 'Fabulous Green'

Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to our Customer Gallery! 
Hope you can play along with us!

I got some new Cheery Lynn goodies, today and I just couldn't wait to start using them!
I think I love the lattice!!
Using the SSSC #154 for my card








Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R01R02
Hair: E51, E33, E35, E25, E29
Rabbit: C00, C0, C1
Leaves: G21, YG63, YG67
Purples: BV00, BV02, BV11, BV13, BV17
Greens: YG03, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG23



Other Supplies
SU Cardstock Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, PTI rick Rack border, A Muse Green Gingham


I hope your little ones have checked out the new Challenge at LLLC4K, make a project using 
"the Great Outdoors" as your inspiration
The Challenge is open until the 30th of March

5 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah she's so sweet!!!! There's those dots again too!

Marisa said...

Loving all that green! Great use of the sketch and fabulously coloured image.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be!

Marion said...

Just LOVE your Copic technique with the dots...it makes an awesome dress pattern!

lostinpaper said...

Sooo beautiful Sue! I just can't keep my eye off that 'lattice frame' and your stunning colouring!