Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

beautiful bunny!!

With Darcy and Rylee finishing school for the term last week and Easter looming it was time to make some easter treats- criteria- EASY and QUICK!  I needed 7 baskets for the teachers at school, swimming teacher, scrapbooking teachers and music teachers (boy I am glad they do all of their activities together or the number would be double!).  Last year the very talented Ange over at Creative inspirations made a bunny box that I loved, this is my cased version, lots of fun for the kids to make too!  This one is the 1st I made, the subsequent ones had bunches of flowers and flowers on the side where the scallop circles are, I think I even used rhinestone (clear) brads on one too.  Hope you can get a chance to make your own version!






The Recipe:
Cardstock:curious metallics white, SU pretty in pink, hot pink bazzill and green
Ink: Pretty in pink
Accessories: SU small and large oval punch, scallop circle punch, scallop boarder punch, small circle punch, spellbinders nestabilities circles, retro flower punch (EK success), kaiser rhinestone (clear and black), pale pink stitched ribbon, fine black marker, sponge dauber.

thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting
Sue
X