Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Clean & Simple 82

Hello again, a quick update for you to enjoy.  This is the Clean & Simple 82 challenge for this week, if you would like to play along as well, check it out here.  It is such a fun way to get the creative juices following!!





The Recipe: (all SU unless stated)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Summer Sun and Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive & Summer sun -1st and second stamp on the stems and the flowers
Stamps: Beautiful Life and Stem Silhouettes (Thank You)
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Fiskars Apron Lace, corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Sue
X
Louise Hay's Daily Affirmation: Today I fulfill my creative side. I want to bloom wherever I am planted!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh! very nice!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Sue!

Beverley said...

Daffodils are my favorite flower...so of course this card stole my heart...fantastic job...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my goodness, Sue! this is gorgeous!