Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, May 14, 2010

Oops! missed the deadline!

Hello all!!  Just a quick post before heading off to work.  Unfortunately I have missed the cut off for the Just Add Ink #16 colour challenge, but thought I would share it with you anyway. 

This card started out very different from what it appears here (it's that always the way!!), I wanted it to be a christmas card, however the colours just didn't suit a christmas theme or was it that I couldn't get it to look christmassy!! You may be wondering why I would be thinking Christmas at this time of the year????  Robyn at Rainbows by Robyn, has set herself a challenge of making 50 cards by Christmas, breaking it down to 1 per week- sensational idea!  She has invited us all to join her in her challenge and keep a running record of how many you have made and add it to your blog.  I thought it was well worth participating, even if I get half that number done.  I always find it is a mad rush in December and I really rush through making Christamas cards. 
Anyway this is how it turned out- at least I got to use my new Vintage Vogue set!! 

Will post the recipe soon






The Recipe:
Cardstock: SU Pretty in pink, close to Cocoa, So Saffron and Ruby Red
Stamps: PTI Text, SU Vintage Vogue
Ink: Ruby Red, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: PTI 1/4" silk ribbon, PTI white twine, PTI rick rack boarder die, Spellbinders nestabilities Label # 10, cuttlebug embossing folder, Misc button,

 
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Sue
X


 

2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is lovely, Sue :D I just go this set (as you saw in last week's CCCC) and am having a hard time putting it down. You've used it wonderfully and done a great job with the colour combo too.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So glad to see you enjoy playing with your new stuff chick! I think I might start to like that ric-rac die, lol
{{hugs}}