Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Robyn's Christmas card Challenge revisited!

Hey there!!  I am back with another few cards to add to my collection, still along way from the 50 that I need but here is another 4 to make my current total 8!!!  Our girls were away at Nana & Pops for a couple of days which gave me time in the craft room without responding to "Mum" 48 times an hour and refereeing the arguments and fights!!  Robyn and Shirley Anne have both been very busy bees and their totals are up to 18, best get my butt into gear and keeps up! Why not join in too!



The Recipe:
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red, Stampers select white (PTI)
Stamps:Vintage Ornaments Additions (PTI), Tree Trimming Trio (PTI), Star Prints (PTI)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red, Old Olive
Accessories:  Mini Rhinestones, Kaiser Rhinestones



The Recipe:
Cardstock:Stampers select white (PTI), Ridinghood Red
Stamps:Circle Circus (SU), Merry Christmas line (Victoria's Secret)
Ink: Ridinghood Red
Accessories: Red Spica Pen, 1 3/4" circle punch (SU), eyelet lace boarder die (PTI), silk ribbon (PTI)



The Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampers select white (PTI), Real Red, Garden Green
Stamps: Vintage ornaments (PTI), Layered Christmas Tree (Fern Gully Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Copics: YG11, G05, G 07, G09, R24, R29, Y15, Y17
Accessories: Green & clear Spica Pens, Rick Rack Boarder (PTI), button



The Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampers select white (PTI), Real Red, Green Galore
Stamps: Layered Christmas Tree (Fern Gully Stamps), Tree Trimming Trio (PTI),
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Copics:YG13, YG23, YG25 (I think these are the ones I didn't write it down as I went!)R24, R29, Y15, Y17, BG0000, BG10
Accessories: Clear spica pen, button.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Sue
X

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Good on you Sue! We all seem to be getting motivated again! Love your cards-especially the circle circus one! Thanks for joining in the challenge...before we send them out we should meet for a coffee and show our completed stash!

Shirley-Anne said...

All are amazingly stylish Christmas cards , Sue . Well done . My fav is the last one , really crisp is that one .

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great Christmas cards! You won my birthday blog scraps, please email me your address and I'll send you your envelope full of goodies, paperobsessed at gmail dot com

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Purr-fect!! The first one is a gem, seriously - I'd frame it! :D