Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapbook Boutique- Ladybug Nora

I have another little number for you!  If you are looking for any of the supplies to make this one, Evelyn over at Scrapbook boutique has them available for quick despatch!  As crafters I know we never want to wait long for goodies to arrive!
And Yes, I have had the airbrush and the compressor out again....... Enjoy!




the Recipe:
Stamp: CC designs, Ladybug Nora
Cardstock: Red, Black, Xpress it Blending Cardstock (for Copics)
Copics: R24, R27 (Also airbrushed on background) , R29, E50, E51, E25, E27, E29,BG0000, BG10, 100, Blender pen (bodice on the dress)
Accessories: Stickles Crystal (Wings), Dimensional Magic (on the black dots on the dress),Silver Rhinestone (coloured with 100 Black Copic marker), Silver wire (coloured with 100 black Copic marker), Spellbinders Large Circle Nestabilities Dies and Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities ,Buttons, Quickutz Embossing folder - Polka Dots Small, Gingham ribbon, Double sided Foam Mounting Tape, Xpress-it double sided tape, Petaloo Colour me Crazy Paper Flowers (air brushed with the R24 Copic marker), airbrush system, air compressor

Thanks for stopping by
happy crafting
Sue
X

5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Sue, this is adorable! Wonderful design and detailing! The airbrushing is fabulous! Lovely card!

Basement Stamper said...

Great layout design on this card and the ladybug is darling!

Laurie said...

Sue this is too cute! I actually just got my airbrush this weekend. Now what? LOL! I love the background! A beautiful card for sure!

yyam said...

Oh! This is just adorable! Love the red!!!:)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Way to go, girl!! I can see some absolutely awesome shading on this one... I think I start to really dig the whole airbrushing idea!