Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, November 16, 2012

Inspiration Friday- Use a Number



Hello all, we are back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday!

On to our inspiration for this week ...... 

"Use a Number"


Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to our Customer Gallery! 
Hope you can play along with us too!

This is a Christmas tree hanging thingo (yup, that's the technical term!), thought it might be nice for the photos each year, as long as I change the numbers-lol!

I cut a lots and lots of Large Flourishes, in 3 different olive greens, glued the centre stem onto a ring I had cut using a large and a small nesties circle, and just kept layering them on until I had completed the outer circle.
Then I took 5 additional flourishes and bent up all the leaves and glued them on top.
It was all pretty easy, a bit fiddly and sometimes messy- may have something to do with my technique-haha!!














Other Supplies

SU Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Hammered white card

Check out the inspiration just for kids at LLLC4K, there are fabulous prizes too!











2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Sue!! Love the dimension!

lostinpaper said...

Oh My Sue! This is just soooo clever! LOVE the red gingham!!!