Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sending you Smiles!

Hello to you all, 
I have another little creation for you,
you can get all the supplies for this one from Scrapbook Boutique and if you would like the step by step instructions jump over to the Scrapbook Boutique Blog!

I am continuing on with my love of this Bella Blvd pack, so perfect for this little CC designs stamp, that I have had in my stash uninked for far toooooooo long.
Glad she finally found some ink-lol!











6 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

It's a beauty Sue......Love this pretty die!

Marisa said...

The tree is STUNNING, Sue!!! Absolutely love the card!! Great colour combo and wonderful touches.

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous Sue... that tree looks amazing and totally worth cutting it five times. I bet you had fun glueing that together!

lostinpaper said...

Super fab!!! LOVE that tree Sue!

lostinpaper said...

It's adorable Sue! You always have sooo many amazing details, and this time those banner tabs totally ROCK!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours on this fabulous card luv!