Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome to the world Baby Aston

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of posts, life has been some what hectic of late, there has been little time for creating let alone posting. Angelique, once again, has had out her whip and made me get my butt into gear. this is a card for baby Aston that I made nearly a month ago, bout time I shared it!


The recipe (all Stampin up unless stated):
Card: Taken with Teal, Whisper White and Cool Caribbean
Ink: Taken with Teal
Paper: Baby boy paper from Big W
Accessories: Soft sky ribbon, 1'', 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, photo corners punch, small and large star punches,Big Shot, Nestabilities circles and scalloped circles, kaiser rhinestones, 'Girls are Weird' alphabet

The matching envelope, made the same as above and the scallop boarder punch and baby everything stamp set!
My special thanks to Ange for giving me that special little nudge- yet again :)

thanks for stopping by
Sue
X

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Very sweet Sue! What we do without our "Big W" !!

Angela said...

Glad to see you are sharing with us again! looks fabulous! want more!!!!!