Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Christening cards

A friend asked me to make some christening cards for a little boy 'Leden', once again I found doing cards for little boys a little challenging but overall am happy with the end product.


Cardstock: SU cool carribean, so saffron, Baja breeze

Paper: Nursury- baby boy from Big W (spotted and striped), the giraffe is cut out from one of the papers

Ink: Baja breeze and so saffron

Stamps: sanded background

Accessories: chipboard letter, SU soft sky ribbon, piercing tool


Card stock: SU barely banana, certainly celery, wasabi.

paper: nursury- baby boy, from Big W

stamps: unknown christening, SU rough edges alphabet

accessories: Nestabilites mega rectangles, spellbinders stars & labels 3 , stickles, wasabi ribbon

thanks for stoppin' by

Happy Birthday Tiahn

Last weekend Rylee was invited to a birthday party for one of her friends Tiahn, this is her birthday card- made under strict instructions from Rylee!

The Recipe:
Stamps: Gelatins fairy
Ink: lovely lilac and basic black
Markers: caramel, yellow and almost amethyst
cardstock: SU So saffron, lovely lilac and almost amethyst
Paper: Nursury pack from Big W
accessories: kaiser rhinestones, tiny little rhinetones (crown), Girls r Weird alphabet, nestabilities ovals (thanks Elisa), big shot, stickles, white grosgrain ribbon, lilac organsa ribbon, bling buckle
thanks for stopping by

Monday, June 22, 2009

Craft Room Reno

Our craft room has recently undergone a renovation, it was a little small to fit us all in the way it was. I had a large high desk that I used for picture framing and mount board cutting, which I rarely do now, the space was such a waste. Our girls are spending alot more time in the craft room (particularly Rylee) so it made sense to reconfigure the room to make room for them too. the high desk was lowered, shelves made for underneath and new shelves places on top. This was all possible with the wonderful work of my husband and also Rylee who was there through the entire process.

table top removed (it took longer to clear out all the stuff !)

Rylee helping holding the desk top

Checking out a new hiding hole
Will post photos of the finished product soon (well, when it is cleaned up!)

Big thanks to DH who made it all possible