Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 24, 2009

Jewellery Inspiration # 46- final :(

Yep- it is another post!! I have just completed it and thought I would strike while the iron is hot (am working tomorrow so no time to up load tomorrow). This is the final Jewellery Inspiration at Stacey's Stamping Stage- a must to do! I have thoroughly enjoyed doing the last few challenges and I love the colours, making me think outside the square and away from my favourites (giving me new favourites- ie yoyo yellow, pink pirouette, vanilla and Kiwi Kiss- see the previous post!)






Recipe- Stampin' Up unless stated
Stamps: Party hearty
Card: Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, ruby Red and Very Vanilla
Ink: Ruby Red
markers: Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, ruby Red
Accessories: Nestabilities circles, 3/4" circle punch, word Window punch, Dotty things


1 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Wow! This is a fresh and fun design! Love the striped panels and fun little streamers behind the greeting! Thanks so much for playing the JCI46!