Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hey Dasher!

Hey, 2 posts in 2 days!!!!!!
I must apoligise for the photography, I was quickly trying to take photos before I sent off the cards, the photos were only supposed to be for my use to reproduce not to up load here, but time is getting short and here it is!! I just loved this reindeer, another one from my trip to Canada, this stamp you can buy all by itself................. gotta love that!



recipe:
card stock: real red, very vanilla and old olive
ink: real red and old olive
Stamps:
PTI tree trimming trio (for the Greeting), SU Dasher, SU Patterned Pines
accessories: SU striped ribbon (oops, not the right colour!), buttons from spotlight, nestabilities squares and labels

thanks for stopping by
Sue
X

Thought for the day:
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller







0 comments: