Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge #30-Butterflies away!!

Hello and welcome back for another addition of Stacey's Curtain Call Colour ChallengeAct # 30 gives you another amazing colour palette to play with- Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette, Black and Kraft!! 


Sometimes I find incorporating 5 colours can be a little tricky, but fortunately this week it all seemed to slip into place, I can tell you I was a wee bit worried when I first laid eyes on the colours!

If you would like to play along, head over to Stacey's Stamping Stage and link your creation in with Mr Linky! Stacey will be awarding one creation with "The Lead" and 5 creations for the "Top 5 show stopper", qualifying to adorn your blog with the badges and share the news with all!!

As always, if you would like some inspiration to get you started with these colours you can head over to the Design Team members blogs to check out their impressive creations and our illustrious leader, Stacey, will have a beautiful creation to get you going too!
I am hoping to stop by  your blog and check out your creation featuring these amazing colours!


Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) at Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden

Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage

ME.......

Here is my creation for this weeks colours.  Not sure if you can see it in the photos, but I have coloured in the middle of the dots and the orange on the butterflies with Crystal effects and curled the wings of the butterflies slightly.





The Recipe:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (PTI), Butterfly Dreams (PTI), Dot Spot (PTI), Distressed Stripes (PTI)
Cardstock: Stampers Select White (PTI), Pumpkin Pie (SU), Kraft (SU)
Ink: Pink Pirouette (SU), Pumpkin Pie (SU), Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Pumpkin rik rak (SU), Crystal Effects (SU), Pumpkin Pie marker (SU), blender pen, Vellum, buttons

Thanks for stopping by for another week
Happy Crafting
Sue
XX



10 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh! very lovely!

Marisa said...

Fabulous job with these colours, Sue! Love what you've created :D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You ROCKED the colours hands down my friend! Absolutely fabulous, and I adore that you created all the interest with stamps! That's something that I'm not capable of doing... lol. I MUST finally take out my Dot Spot - argh! And - Butterfly Dreams is definitely going into my next PTI list - it's a must-have!

Shelley said...

Sue, your card turned out GREAT! What an awesome combination of stamp sets. The Crystal Effects is the perfect finishing touch!

Amy White said...

So bright and pretty Sue! I'm lovin those butterflies (mine arrived the other day - yay!!) and that dot spot background is so perfect!

Julie said...

Oh Sue, beautiful card. Those butterflies are just wonderful!

Lea L. said...

Oh Dot Spot...how I love thee! Tee hee! That dotted background is gorgeous, and I just love the butterflies on top of it! Great job with the colors!!

♥♥♥Lea

Angela said...

sensational! I would have never thought to go butterflies! love this card!

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful! Love your take on the colors--they look like Monarchs! And the crystal effects dots are such a great touch, I never thought to use CE that way...great job!

Stacey Schafer said...

way gorgeous, sue!