Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who is a cool dude??

I am back with a mid week post (it will be a quickie, I must go and cook dinner!) other than the CASE study post!!!!  I saw these 2 challenges and knew I had to find some time to give them a whirl!  I have teamed up, SSSC90 with Annabelle's Say it in Black n White.




The Recipe:
Cardstock: Basic Black (SU), Stamper select White (PTI) and Xpress it blending Cardstock
Paper: SU
Copics: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, E, E51,00
Stamps: Edward (TGF) and Star Prints (PTI)
Accessories: Oval punch (SU), MFT notebook edge die,

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stamping
Sue
X

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love what you have done with the blog. Super cool card too!

Joy said...

Oh how cute, I love that sweet image and you coloured him in so perfectly.

Jay Gee said...

Great card Sue! I love that Edward image and the blog is looking really good.

Andrea said...

This is simply gorgeous Sue! Your image works so well in black and white!
Love the new look!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea