Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chocolate Wrapper & my 1st little movie tutorial (well maybe) !!

Another creation for Scrapbook Boutique, continuing with the Christmas in July theme.  I tend to make these chocolate covers for a special little gift at Christmas, doesn't cost alot to make but makes the recipient feel oh so special that you have taken the time to dress up a block of chocolate!
Assembling the rosette is a no brainer, check out the tutorial here at the Scrapbook Boutique store.
 If you want some more details on this number jump over to Scrapbook boutique blog for all the details. 

Did you catch the wonderful announcement over at the blog?...... We have a brand new teamie, the very, very talented Narelle Riley from Scrapparazzi
 As you have probably noticed, I do NOT a scrapbook, but looking at Narelle's layouts I am feeling the itch to give it a go- but let's not rush things, it starts with a though, will see where that thought goes.
If it is meant to be it will be!
Anyhoo, onto sharing...........

Now, I am not sure this tutorial will work or not, so I would love your feedback!
I was not able to enlarge it, but maybe you can, the writing on the photos maybe too small to read. 
 I really wanted to give it a whirl so here it is.........
If you can view it, Evelyn has posted at the photos over at the Scrapbook Boutique Blog






The Recipe:
Stamps:Hero Arts Clear -Holiday Sayings
Cardstock: Robin's nest, Cherry cardstock,
Paper :Echo Park Everybody loves Christmas, Candy Lane, Snowman, Trim the Tree
Ink: Memento-  Lady Bug
Accessories: Cheery Lyn Designs Fanciful Flourish Die,Grand Nesties Labels 11, nestabilities Circles, Memory Box Blooming Rosette Die, MME Lime Twist Happy go Lucky "together" twine,  stickles 'crystal', Hug Snug Chalk White Seam Binding (about 75cm), Rhinestone (coloured with R27 Copic marker)

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a lovely wrapper!

Anonymous said...

I would love to recieve anything packaged this beautifully! I watched the tutorial, I could enlarge the screen to full size and was able to read the instructions. You are so clever!

Joy said...

Fabulous creation Sue, just love it, may have to CASE this one...love your little video too, now we need to hear you speak in one..LOL hugs!

Angela said...

I have had the honour of receiving one of these beautiful chocolate boxes! loved it and how beautifully it was presented!! Loving that flourish too Sue!!
Loved your little video Sue but I want to hear you talk!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh my goodness Sue...this is over the top beautiful! That medallion highllights the sentiment wonderfully and the colors you chose compliment each other fabulously! Awesome work!