Anyhoo, it's Friday yet again and this means it is time for another of AnnaBelle's fabulous challenges!
Hope you are having a fabulous week!!
My week has been less than wonderful with our internet connection playing funny buggers, it just will not connect and open blog pages- Grrrrrrrr
Not being able to get into my blog or any others with out pressing the refresh button continuously is not much fun. consequently I have not been able to get around to your blogs and leave comments! :(
I wish I was alot more technical and could work out what is going on with it! how can the home wifi connection work on my husbands work lap top (which I have now commandeered for the night!) and not on the ipad, iphone, laptop or desktop??????
I think it may just be a conspiracy thing with my hubby and all the time I spend on the net- lol!!!!
Anyhoo, enough of my wining, I have vented enough now, on to the fun stuff- crafting!
This week we are Saying it in..... Yellow, lime and Turquoise
Remember our Guest Belle for January Cath Dean, who will also be sharing her fabulous take on this weeks colours
Accessories: Versafine- Onyx black, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo yellow ink,
Make sure you check out all the other Gals creations with this challenge- well worth a visit!
You will find all the links in the side bar!
About Our challenges
We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas!