Happy Friday to you all, welcome back for another challenge at AnnaBelle's!
Before we get to this week's challenge have you checked out all the new goodies at the AnnaBelle's store yet, if not there are some stunning new sets and awesome new dies, you can see them all here!
Remember any purchase between June 15th and August 15th will put you in the running to win a Spellbinders Grand Calibur!!!
Now on to the challenge...
This week we are Saying it in........ "Grey, Blue and Artichoke"
If you want to play along too with our challenge this week check out all the details at the end of this post, and give it a whirl!
Use Tag : ac077
This weeks colours have been teamed up with Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #64 for inspiration, calling for a single layer card!
Copics: C1, G99, B16, B37
Gelly roll Silver, SU Old Olive, Marina Mist,
Make sure you check out all the other Gals creations with this challenge- well worth a visit!
You will find all the links in the side bar!
About Our challenges
We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to our Stamp Embellish Create social site (you'll need to join) and add the current challenge 'tag' to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas