Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scrapbook Boutique- Mimi Dear!

Hello to you all, 
I have another little Christmas creation for you,
you can get all the supplies for this one from Scrapbook Boutique and if you would like the step by step instructions jump over to the Scrapbook Boutique Blog!

Finally Little Mimi has been inked!!  She has been in my stash for over a year with no attention at all, today she makes her Debut!!!
Teaming her up with the Lily Bee gingham paper, love this pack, dots and checks are right up my alley!













5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

TOO TOO cute! LOVE that shiny red nose... and everything else too of course!!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Sue. I love the cute image

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Sue. I love the cute image

Angela said...

What a fun card! and I CAN'T BELIEVE you have stuff in your craft room you HAVEN'T even used......!?

A Consuming Passion said...

Too sweet! I love her shiny red nose!!!! That used to me in the winter back home LOL