Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, January 18, 2014

CHA new release part 2

Hello all, back again with another post filled with goodies from the new release, I hope you have checked them all out in the store and your wish list is groaning with all the additions-lol!!!
You can see them all in the store here

Shopping Marci (a girl after my own heart-lol!)
Dies:





Introducing Pinata Luka
Dies:


Introducing Awareness Marci- Coloured red for AIDS awareness, teamed up with the Sweetheart Album Kit
Dies:


I had so much fun playing with this album, it was easier to decorate than I first thought!
But believe me it is very addictive and difficult to stop adding more and more!!
Tying it all together with some lengths of co-ordinating ribbon!













Hope you have enjoyed the new CHA release as much as I have!!












4 comments:

Unknown said...

your on fire Girlfriend! x

Marisa said...

More great work. Just LOVE the flip book!!

Creations by Patti said...

OMG - so these are your projects!!! Saw them at CHA and absolutely LOVED them, yup, especially the mini album (a retreat project?). OMG - of course, I love the colors used for that mini project and love the two cards, too. Sigh.....such a great release. I can't keep up but will try. TFS your creativity.

lostinpaper said...

Oh my Sue, these are all fabulous! Gotta say that I'm pretty fond of that shopping Marci though, she's quite the funky one!