Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, June 27, 2014

Inspiration Friday- it's a sketch!



Hello all, back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday.

This week our inspiration is this sketch



Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to our Customer Gallery!
You can also share your fabulous creations on the  Facebook Page as well as a  Twitter feed!

Hope you can play along with us too!

Thought it was time to spend some time with Luka again, I seem to be using Marci all the time, Luka always gets left out!!!
Playing with my favourite colour combo AGAIN!  Just got some of the new Pebbles paper- Chevron Ash- in love!
Luka with Kite and the sentiment from Ladybug Marci




Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R11, R20
Hair: E21, E33, E25, E29
Shirt: Y15, Y35, Y38
Shirt Trim: C0, C1, C3
Overalls: C1, C3, C5, C7
Shoes: Y15, Y35, Y38, C3, C5, C7, 100
Reel: E21, E33, E25
Kite: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y35, Y38, C1, C3, C5, C7,


Dies:
Diamond Wire, Booktab and Labels, Grass Border




Thanks for popping in!




3 comments:

Valerie Rangel said...

Love this Luka stamp. This is a great card!!

JD/ Jill said...

cute image made into an adorable card. I like the name of your blog.

lostinpaper said...

I just look at your cards and think to myself.... 'I wish I could colour like that' at least I get to enjoy yours, maybe I should book you in for a personal lesson (flight included), Have a great weekend Sue!