Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SSSC #63

Hello all!
The SSSC #63 was such a lovely sketch that I just had to give it a go! You too can click on the link and create!!  I have used some of the stamped kraft that I had left over from from Curtain Call Act 23, waste not want not!  this time I teamed it with Very Vanilla and Ridinghood red for a different effect!





The Recipe:
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla and Ridinghood Red
Ink: white
Stamps: PTI Damask
Accessories: Cuttlebug Jamara 5x7 embossing folder, spellbinders nestabilities circles and scallops, SU oval punch, Fiskars Apron Lace Boarder punch, Kaiser pearls, SU Ridinghood Red Taffeta ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Sue
X

Affirmation for the day:
Life is simple and easy
All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me.
I trust myself and I trust life.

2 comments:

Lee said...

The white on kraft is a stunning effect! I love how your stamped b/g ties in with the main image. And that BLING! Love it to bits!

Lee x

Marisa said...

This is a fabulous colour combo, Sue!! Love your use of pearls on the main image and the white on kraft for the BG. Fabulous card!!