Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SSSC- So happy for you!

 A quick one for tonight, want to get back into the craftroom to finish off some mother's day cards!  this is a special card made for a wonderful couple who have just announced that they have a little bun in the oven!!   I have used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge 66 to give it a bit of a different look to what I would normally do, give it a go too!! Once again I have borrowed the stamp (thanks to my wonderful friend Elisa!)  It is wonderful to have great friends with excellent taste in stamps (and everything in general!).  as you can tell I have just received my latest PTI order in the mail- gotta love the rickrack die!!!!!!!  will post the recipe soon









thanks for stopping by
happy Crafting
Sue
X

6 comments:

Marisa said...

You have knocked this sketch out of the ball park, Sue!!! It is fabulous! LOVE the rick rack on the side and your three flowers on the circle edge. Your friend is going to L-O-V-E love it!

Robyn said...

Very sweet Sue! Love the way you have done the ribbon!

Julie said...

Oh Sue, this is just adorable!

Unknown said...

oooh! I love the colours and how you have used the ricrack!

Andrea said...

Beautiful.

Stacey Schafer said...

aaawwww....how cute is this! the ric rac strips are super cute!