Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Colour Throwdown #110

I needed to make an Engagement card and was looking for inspiration,  I found Color Throwdown #110- which I thought was perfect for an engagement card!



I even did a little bit of work on the inside- unusual for me!


The Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White (PTI), Basic Grey, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Simply Said (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: RV19, RV10, W00, W1, W4, W5
Accessories: Mat stack 4 (PTI), Rhinestones, Nestabilities labels # 1 , White Satin ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folder 'Jamara', clear spica pen

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Sue
X

4 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the embossing and that sweet little heart stamp. The lines of gems really add to the elegance, too!

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Sue. Love how you used the grey as the main colour. I loved these colours and had fun playing with them as well.

Laurie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the embossing! Very pretty!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! They will love this beauty! Thanks for playing with the CTD this week!