Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Christmas Card Addition for 2010!

Merry Christmas fellow bloggers!
  It is time to share my last addition of Christmas Cards for this year!  I think my total ended up at about 40. 
As I say each and every year, I will make an early start for 2011!  I don't feel that I am alone when I say this-lol! 
Anyhoo, it is Christmas Eve here and we are 1/3 of the way into our 6 hour drive to my sister's house in Mildura, north west Victoria (please excuse any typo's, Ash keeps hitting bumps in the road!). We very rarely have a Christmas Day together so it will be a special and busy Christmas with 28 mouths to feed- thankfully my sister is a Chef!!

I hope that you and your family have a magical christmas and there are many special memories shared and created

For my last 2 christmas cards I wanted to create something CAS (which is my goal for 2011- lots of CAS). I am really happy with the way they turned out.






The Recipe:
Cardstock: Real Red, Stamper select white, Xpress it blending cardstock
Paper: Bitty Box Basics (PTI)
Accessories: Copics, Ruby liquid pearls, Double ended Banners (PTI), Matstack 3, Dimensional Magic, nesties circles, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by
Hope Santa surprises you with lots of crafty goodies!!

Sue
X

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeousness times two, Sue :)

Jay Gee said...

Have a safe and happy Christmas Sue. :) Judith

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

AWESOME card, Sue! I love Stamp-It stamps, this one is so lovely!
Enjoy your stay at Mildura :)