Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cover boy!!


Good Morning all!
A quickie post to share with you today, the new Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft magazine Vol 18 No 8, is now on Sale!

You can see the super cute lil Monster from AnnaBelle's on the front cover, he looks so handsome!!
These stamps are so fun and so different from anything else available, and not to mention addictive!


You will also find my fellow DT's from Scrapbook Boutique and AnnaBelle's through out the pages, so much more fun to share it with friends!

Linda on page 20
Therese on page 21
Narelle on pages 54 and 55
Angela on page 89
and
Page 96 you will see a sneaky peak of what is coming from me next month!



Here is my spread on pages 50 and 51



A close up of the cards , 1st up Lil Monster Valentine



Lil Monster's balloon, without his hat now turned into a girly monster


and lastly, the original Lil Monster





13 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I saw these, fantastic work, girl!!

Robyn said...

Congrats Sue ! You are doing SO well!

Jay Gee said...

WOW... what a fantastic spread Sue! Congratulations and your cards are just totally adorable :)

Linda Langes said...

Just received my mag today Sue and loved your sweet monster cards...congrats on the cover - totally cute!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Way to go Sue!!! All your cards are fabulous....it's great to see then along with the 'girls' in the Mag!

Marisa said...

Whoo Hoo!!! You go girl! That monster is too cute and you definitely know how to use him :)

Unknown said...

congrats! covergirl ... these look amazing!

Kylie said...

WooHoo, That's Awesome, Sue!
Can't wait to pick up my copy! Your work is amazing and I'm so glad I get to work with you!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

Well done DT. I'll have to go take a peek.

lostinpaper said...

Congrats Sue! I just got my mag yesterday and loved your Lil' set!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Congrats on getting published! These are so cute!

Marion said...

What a fabulous spread! Congratulations. Great cards...but the last one is my favourite!

Narelle said...

Awesome cards Sue! Congrats on the cover and I cant wait to see what next months holds!!