Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Scrapbook Boutique- Bubble Joy Christmas

Hello to you all, 
I have another little creation for you,
you can get all the supplies for this one from Scrapbook Boutique and if you would like the step by step instructions jump over to the Scrapbook Boutique Blog!

I have been in full swing with some Christmas cards, you may say I am addicted but I like to think of it as passionate about dots!!!
Using my brand new 'Bubble Joy' die from Memory box, these are perfect for mass production and with 3 months still to go until Christmas, you have plenty to time to build a fabulous supply!
























4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh! I l*o*v*e this die. Does it need a home when you go away in 8 days (woohoo!)

lostinpaper said...

Your 'dotty' die is awesome Sue! Such a fun set of cards and the bling peeking through is genius!

Marion said...

These are simply fabulous Sue! Great colours and what an awesome die!

Aimes said...

Fabulous! I'm going dotty over that die too....!
Hugs!
x