Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another year older

This week I celebrated yet another birthday, unfortunately they are a must at this time of year!!
I was thoroughly spoiled, not only in the traditional way- presents, but also with the number of phone calls, text messages, facebook messages and also visitors. Making my day a very special one to remember!
Below my birthday card made by Daughter Darcy (7), however she couldn't wait until my birthday and I have been able to enjoy it for the last 2 weeks! A fantastic effort, she has included my favourite colour- orange, my favourite shape- scallop circle and of course some bling! And words to melt your heart.


Darcy, Me and Rylee on my special day!

Thanks for stopping by
Sue
XX

0 comments: