Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally.............., first post (she's making me do it!!)

Hello all,

Yes, finally the stars have aligned and the cloud have cleared (for a short while anyway!) and it is time for me to finally write something! The wonderful Ange (Dominatrix!) is sitting by my side with a very big stick and will not let me leave until I have at least something written down and posted!


Firstly, I thought I would share 'my space'
-



This is my crafting area, looking unusually tidy - just for the photo!! however I will post one later down the track of the 'default setting' -mess, mess and more mess!! but what can you expect with creative talent- tidiness? i think not!





and another angle- surprisingly still tidy!

Bye until the next time Ange comes around for a cuppa!
Many thank to Angelique for giving me that gentle shove/whipping! XX

0 comments: